We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E-mail address

10 posts
Save Topic
E-mail address

Hi does any one know the e-mail address of La Concha Del Mar in Corralejo please. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Corralejo
Corralejo
Fuerteventura, Spain
7 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
2,833 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: E-mail address

You can contact them here.

…com-fuerteventura.com/en/contact

10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: E-mail address

Thank you. I already have that address but as I did not book through the site was hoping for the owners email, he did give to me but I seem to have lost it, and was hoping someone might have it. But thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,833 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: E-mail address

Hi Yogi.

I have been looking for other accommodation around Corralejo myself try this and please let me know how you get on.

laconchadelMara@gmail.com

Mentioned in this post
Corralejo
Corralejo
Fuerteventura, Spain
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: E-mail address

Hi, thanks but that address dont exist. I have tried laconchadelmar@gmail.com which what I thought it was but I don't get a reply.

Anyone else got an idea how I can get hold of them?

10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: E-mail address

I have now found laconchadelmare@gmail.com and so far have not had it back so it may of sent it, let's hope this is the correct address

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
157 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: E-mail address

I’ve just googled the hotel, there is a phone no - +34 638903169 maybe you could ring and ask for the email address

10 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: E-mail address

Thanks Jeanette, that's what I did to get email and thought I'd lost it. It was just me being blonde I was not spelling it correct, I kept putting an e instead of a. But all is good I have now contacted Andrea and sorted my query.

Reply to: E-mail address
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
More Corralejo Topics