We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantic gardens/ Bristol playa

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Atlantic gardens/ Bristol playa

Hi could anyone help do Atlantic gardens orbristol playa have English tv channels

We are going at Christmas and my daughter doesn’t want to miss the soaps. Sad I know

Thanks

5 replies to this topic
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
169 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantic gardens/ Bristol playa

Some private apartments in Atlantic Gardens have UK TV (the hotel one don’t) not sure about Bristol Playa.

2. Re: Atlantic gardens/ Bristol playa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11 May 2018, 20:01

Hardin, Montana
Level Contributor
716 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlantic gardens/ Bristol playa

You would need to contact the owners direct and hope they respond truthfully. Better to Skyplus or record it and enjoy your time away. By which time, there will have been more than one murder, at least one new gay love affair, several pregnancies and a host of washed up has beens join the cast(s).

Rustington, West...
Level Contributor
2,224 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Atlantic gardens/ Bristol playa

Bristol playa definitely had BBC1/Itv & some Sky channels I've watched match of the day there :)

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
704 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Atlantic gardens/ Bristol playa

Atlantic Gardens only have one English channel - Sky News

Reply to: Atlantic gardens/ Bristol playa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
Recent Conversations
More Corralejo Topics