We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

short break

Essex
Level Contributor
114 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
short break

Looking for a nice town to spend a couple of days in (mornings for wandering - afternoons relaxing by pool). Can't decide between Valldemossa, Deia or Port d'Andratx. Any recommendations?

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,630 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: short break

I had a lovely holiday in Valldemossa last year, plenty to see on your morning wanders, and easy enough access on the bus to Deia for an hour or so, and for Palma and Soller for a longer look round. Port Andraxt is nice too, but I have only visited for a day when I have been there, and found that was enough time. So of the three, I would recommend Valldemossa to stay in.

We had an apartment in the centre which was amazing, no pool though so not for you!

Essex
Level Contributor
114 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: short break

Thanks for the information - really helpful!

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,288 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: short break

Hotel Valldemossa is pretty much perfect. Great rooms and a nice pool, not cheap though.

4. Re: short break

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2018, 03:18
Get answers to your questions about Valldemossa