We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winter weather in Valldemossa

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Winter weather in Valldemossa

Hi

We were thinking of going to Valldemossa for Christmas this year. I can see that the average is around 15 for this time of year but I was wondering whether anyone had any experience of being in Valldemossa around this time and could give me any more accurate information about the weather there? One of our main reasons for going to Majorca at Christmas given the cooler climate is to do some walking- is that still possible at this time of year?

Cheers

Heather

1 reply
Son caliu
Level Contributor
285 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Winter weather in Valldemossa

Hi heather , I'm lucky enough to have another place in valldemossa and yup the temp is around 15 ,because were in the mountains the temp is generally lower than the rest of the island anyway , the upside most of the tourist traffic has dwindled away so it's much quieter, you will get rain but it tends just to come in a big lump does make the cobbles very slippy though , as for walking there are some great walks around the mountain depending how far you want to walk , again I'd say be careful the tracks are marked and you can get walking maps if you search the internet but you can also lose track of where you are , compass if your going far a must and check weather reports we do get SNOW !!

Reply to: Winter weather in Valldemossa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Valldemossa