We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel: BH Mallorca (First time in Maga)

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel: BH Mallorca (First time in Maga)

Hi there,

My partner and I (Same-sex couple) are going to Magaluf within the first 3 weeks of July for 10 days staying at the BH Mallorca, it is our first clubbing holiday.

1) Is this place LGBT safe?

2) Should I buy the Revolution Wristband or the ultimate Magaluf package or none?

3) How much money are we looking to spend daily? (We are all inclusive).

4) We are not mad drunks or angry/violent drunks, but is there anything we should absolutely not do?

Thanks all!

3 replies to this topic
Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel: BH Mallorca (First time in Maga)

HI just do your own thing its not worth buying any wrist bands etc,most bars clubs are free anyway.alcohol and food already included.Go to Pirates or BH parties.You both will have a great time.

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel: BH Mallorca (First time in Maga)

Hiya I’m coming out in July for 10 days (16th) at the same hotel as you, I recently found out about the wristbands and just winged it and brought them anyway worth a try I guess.. let me know if you find anything else out xoxox

3. Re: Hotel: BH Mallorca (First time in Maga)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 26 May 2018, 22:42

Reply to: Hotel: BH Mallorca (First time in Maga)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf
Recent Conversations