We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Port area

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
109 reviews
Port area

What's the port area like in Sciacca. Found a nice looking b@b there and wondered if the area is ok for staying in. Would parking be better there than in the centre?

usa
Level Contributor
63 posts
36 reviews
11. Re: Port area

I'm not sure how to check for pm. I'll try to figure out

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
114,468 posts
12. Re: Port area

Thank you Angie.

Zanaddina appears set on the seafront, so that's a lovely location.

This appears your rental mich000, and it looks great.

https:/…p1810160

Thanks for sharing, and hopefully this discussion remains on the open forum for everyone's benefit.

Vagabonda

usa
Level Contributor
63 posts
36 reviews
13. Re: Port area

This was such a great find for us. We have family in Montevago area. This was a great base point for everywhere in Sicily. The selling of the catch when the boats come in is daily entertainment in itself. Still do not see artichoke festival dates yet but I did make reservations at Villa Splendore for April 24-26 just in case. If not we'll explore area over that way. Thank you for all your good tips and this truly is a great villa.

14. Re: Port area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2018, 02:18
Get answers to your questions about Sciacca
Recent Conversations