We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Inn at Snowbird- any updates and more reassuring reviews

Ontario
2 posts
Save Topic
The Inn at Snowbird- any updates and more reassuring reviews

Hi,

I apologize if perhaps my question was already in any of the forums, but after reading the reviews of the various lodging at Snowbird, I am really really discouraged and need to find out if there is some current updates on the INN

I understand this mtn. is for serious skiers, which is great, but I am not one so firstly are there skill-appropriate runs, by that I mean complete novice, however I know my friend will be in heaven with the Black Diamond runs.

Seeing I will most likely not stay on the slopes all day, I was hoping that the Inn might be a great respite..however the reviews certainly don't indicated that.

Does anyone have some updated news if the Inn and Management have improved on some the most essential prerequisites?

Thanks in advance

1. Re: The Inn at Snowbird- any updates and more reassuring reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 21:24