We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ski on/out condo

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NH
Level Contributor
106 posts
156 reviews
Save Topic
ski on/out condo

We have 3 couples looking for ski on/off condo in late March. We'll be there for a week and would like to try PC, DV, and Canyons. Any suggestions for a 3 bedroom condo? We think we'd like to stay in Park City because we're planning to ski 3 days in Park City and then one each in DV and Canyons.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
17,688 posts
413 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ski on/out condo

Best options at PCMR are Marriott Mountainside located right at the resort plaza, plus Snowflower and Silver Star located a bit more remotely but with easy lift access. If you will have a car I would recommend Silver Star over the others - newest development, private lift, nice restaurant on premise, etc.

NH
Level Contributor
106 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ski on/out condo

Thank you for your help. Are there not many ski in/out places at Park City? Im rather surprised I didn't get more responses.

3. Re: ski on/out condo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2014, 20:56
Miami
Level Contributor
306 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ski on/out condo

Depends upon your budgets. Deer Valley has lots of options. I would check out vrbo.com and look at the properties for each resort.

Miami
Level Contributor
306 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ski on/out condo

Depends upon your budgets. Deer Valley has lots of options. I would check out vrbo.com and look at the properties for each resort.

NH
Level Contributor
106 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ski on/out condo

I think I should clarify--by ski on/off I meant we can reach lift line without getting into a car and driving. Walking a few hundred yards to lift line is fine. I did look on VRBO, but with so many properties listed there didn't seem to be a way to narrow them down to only ones with access to lift lines. Any suggestions?

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
17,688 posts
413 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ski on/out condo

On VRBO.com you can simply map the address of the property or ask. My PCMR suggestions all fit your criteria.

Park City, Utah
Level Contributor
70 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ski on/out condo

Might I suggest you use the Chamber website to do a search as well.

visitparkcity.com/visitors/lodging-hotels/

I would also check out the lodging specials in the HOT DEALS section at

visitparkcity.com/visitors/…catID5

There are many condos just across the parking lot from the Park City Resort that are an easy walk to the lifts as well, Silver King, Shadow Ridge, Snowblaze, to name a few.

Give us a call at 800-453-1360 for more information on planning your vacation.

Miami
Level Contributor
306 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ski on/out condo

I would suggest that you look at Black Bear Lodge or Chateaux in Deer Valley Silver Lake area. Both are within short walk to Silver Lake Lodge. There is free ski storage there. Excellent location. There is great dining there , too. The Mariposa and Goldener Hirsch have restaurants in Silver Lake. Goldener also has rental units. Check out vrbo.com.

Deer Valley Snow Park area also has some condos at the parking lot. You can walk to the Snow Park Lodge. Free ski storage there, too.

new orleans
Level Contributor
108 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: ski on/out condo

We just returned from our fist trip to PC, and we stayed at Snow Flowers condominium. Lift was a snowball's throw away from our unit in Bld II.