We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATV Storage

1 post
Save Topic
ATV Storage

I am traveling through Green River in late May and need a place to store my ATV & trailer for a few weeks. Is there anywhere in or near town that is secure to store it?

2 replies to this topic
Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
5,181 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATV Storage

HI Pamela.

Green River is a very small town. Not sure they would have anything like this. Do they have to be left in Green River? Where are you headed to and from? There might be a better option we can figure out. Or maybe someone knows something I don't and will chime in.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
20,558 posts
449 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ATV Storage

No regular storage lot that I can recall in Green River. But I suspect you can find someone who would allow you to keep it around. If you're staying overnight somewhere there, ask at the respective hotel. Also check the two main gas stations right in town - the Pilot Travel Center and Silver Eagle across the street. There's also a car repair shop on Main Street and a towing lot on the east end of town. I suspect between all of them you'll find a spot.

Good luck.

Reply to: ATV Storage
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Green River