We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Centre Apartments Santa Ponsa

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
114 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Centre Apartments Santa Ponsa

My sister and I are staying here in may. Has anyone stayed? what is it like. first time in Majorca any recommendations on things to do?

Dundalk, Ireland
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Centre Apartments Santa Ponsa

someone wrote back to me and let me know things to do we are staying in holiday park apartments across the way . have been to majorca but not for years.

we are planning on going to marineland. katmandu which is crazy golf and 4d cinema, booze cruise which is about 40 euro and on thursdays usually from sunbeach apartments,

we are also looking at going to pirates possibly.

there are also 2 waterparks in magaluf,

the soller train

boat rides that bring you out and include lunch and sangrai 5hours stops on an island dragonera or something,

there is horseriding just outside santa ponsa also where you can go on treks,

when are you going?and what age roughly as there would be much more depending on what you would be interested in

Edited: 03 March 2012, 05:25
Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,578 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Centre Apartments Santa Ponsa

Just a slight correction, there is only one water park in Magalluf

see also this thread

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g562815-i9661-k5…

Edited: 03 March 2012, 05:59
Dundalk, Ireland
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Centre Apartments Santa Ponsa

thanks annabelle. sorry thought there was two obviously cant trust everything you read on internet.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,578 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Centre Apartments Santa Ponsa

There were two until a few years ago Grainne, no worries

ireland
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday Centre Apartments Santa Ponsa

We stayed there just last week good food clean but very noisy for a family no peace if you are looking for some quiet time don't go to these apartments!suitable for young people out to party!!

6. Re: Holiday Centre Apartments Santa Ponsa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations