We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Ponsa Late April

Which Santa Ponsa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ballycastle, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
Santa Ponsa Late April

Hey

My Girlfriend and myself are going to Santa Ponsa for the last week in April, staying at Club Santa Ponsa.

Can anyone tell me what are the best things to do around that time of the year. We are are both in our mid 20s

Cheers

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,524 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santa Ponsa Late April

Firstly congratulations on your choice of hotel. I usually stay there myself although I am having a change this year.

Lots of things to do around Santa Ponsa, the beach is the obvious one, and there are boat trips from the jetty, you have a choice of 2 hours or 5 hour trips.

You could have a day in Palma, very easy to get to on the bus, and look around the cathedral and the area round there, lots of very good shopping in the city. I would also advise thinking about a trip on the HOHO bus to see the sights not in the city centre, the castle is well worth a visit, and you may see other things you want to have a closer look at.

The tren de soller is worth a trip, again, bus into Palma, then a scenic trip on a victorian train to Soller, then get the tram to the port.

Pirates is an unmissable show while you are there, and I enjoyed come fly with me, but being a lot younger you might not like the music as much as I did!

Most of all, just relax and enjoy!

Ballycastle, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Santa Ponsa Late April

Many thanks for the info Annabelle, Should prove very useful.

Just checked Pirates show, looks good, Might be a silly question, lol, but is there much difference between the normal and adult shows, and is there much nightlife in santa ponsa in april.

Many thanks again

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,524 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Santa Ponsa Late April

I always go to the family show at Pirates, my understanding is the adults show is a lot more risque, and I don't think you get a meal either.

Loads of bars with or without music in Santa Ponsa, all tastes are catered for really, and the bars are open till about 6am. I think there is one club, but you are not far from magalluf with all the clubs etc there, cost about 10 euros in a taxi.

4. Re: Santa Ponsa Late April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2013, 19:21
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations