We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jutlandia apartments (kids club)

Dublin, Ireland
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Jutlandia apartments (kids club)

Just back from a holiday in jutlandia with my family great apartments only had a big problem with kids club my 5 Year old daughter and my 5 Year old nephew was let out the door of kids club without been signed out we were not in the apartments at the time so when my sister arrived back to find her son and my daughter running around the big pool alone also they were after been up and down the stairs of the balcony I was highly annoyed to find out this when the staff where approached about this the manager of kids club said her and her Co-worker went on lunch while a fellow member of staff was covering one lad over way to many kids it was a disgrace of what could have happened. And all was said was sorry we had to go on lunch so anyone going to these apartments make sure your kids are well kept in the building not to be let out ..

3 replies to this topic
Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jutlandia apartments (kids club)

Very concerning!

mayo, ireland
Level Contributor
617 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jutlandia apartments (kids club)

We had our kids in there a few years ago, they were 6 and 8, but we never left the complex. It's a holiday club, not a registered childminding service! This has more to do with your reckless behaviour towards two young children than to theirs. Shame on you.

Dublin, Ireland
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Jutlandia apartments (kids club)

I had a 12,year old with me I brought him to buy goggles for the pool is that a sin im not one for lounging round d pool with a beer if u can't go out for hour and trust qualified child minders shame on them and you for your cheeky email..

Reply to: Jutlandia apartments (kids club)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations