We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfer to Santa Ponsa

Cheshire, UK
Level Contributor
193 posts
6 reviews
Airport transfer to Santa Ponsa

Hi

Looking for reliable recommendations for an airport transfer for 4 people please to Santa Ponsa?

Thanks!

5 replies to this topic
Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,669 posts
100 reviews
1. Re: Airport transfer to Santa Ponsa

I regularly use Majorca airport transfers.

https:/…

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
151 posts
1 review
2. Re: Airport transfer to Santa Ponsa

there's a large taxi rank right outside the arrivals also you could try PMI taxis I use them every time I go they are very good ,you book online and don't have to pay upfront just pay the driver each way, journey time is approx. 20/25 minutes taxi price is approx. 38/40 euros but check price first if you use the rank as they can add extras without you knowing there is also a direct bus service which started last year cost I think is about 7 eruos each way travel time is about an hour if you go for PMI you wont be disappointed I'm going back to cala millor in 4 weeks and I will be using them again

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
43 reviews
3. Re: Airport transfer to Santa Ponsa

Hi, check my post on the 12th and get the A11 t.i.b. yellow bus to SP for 7 euros and takes about 45min. It's only 50m from arrivals door. Timetables are on the bus stops in SP (not many) and on return it drops you up at the front door of departures.

Edited: 16 May 2018, 06:02
Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,669 posts
100 reviews
4. Re: Airport transfer to Santa Ponsa

I think the bus is a good idea if there's just 2 of you but for 4 people I can't see that faffing about on a bus and then walking with suitcase from the bus stop to the hotel is worth the €4 per person saving.

€90 round trip with Majorca airport transfers. Fixed price.

Cheshire, UK
Level Contributor
193 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Airport transfer to Santa Ponsa

Thanks everyone that's really helpful x

Reply to: Airport transfer to Santa Ponsa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations