We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Park Apartments via loveholidays

Glasgow, United...
3 posts
1 review
Holiday Park Apartments via loveholidays

Hi, my wife, friend and I are arriving 16th May (2018) and have contacted loveholidays to ensure we get a pool view but they said contact the hotel. The hotel was less than helpful saying loveholidays use NT Incoming and it's a standard room. We were going to wait till we arrive and ask for availability but my wife and friend have walking difficulties and don't want to end up climbing loads of stairs. Anyone help? thanks

3 replies to this topic
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,842 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Holiday Park Apartments via loveholidays

I’ve just looked at Loveholidays website, a pool view room is one of the room options, if it’s not a silly question and you wanted a pool view room why didn’t you book a pool view?

Glasgow, United...
3 posts
1 review
2. Re: Holiday Park Apartments via loveholidays

hi, we did, I double checked months ago and was told over the phone but looking at the voucher it just says 1 bedroom apartment - and this is when I phoned loveholidays again and they intimated I call the hotel

Edited: 14 May 2018, 01:58
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
96 posts
3. Re: Holiday Park Apartments via loveholidays

Hello,

I'm sorry that you have had issues getting a certain room type confirmed, Please can you send an email across to socialteam@loveholidays.com, I can then look into resolving this issue for you.

Joshua@loveholidays

Reply to: Holiday Park Apartments via loveholidays
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations