We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Ponsa to portal nous?

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
140 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Santa Ponsa to portal nous?

Hi I’m visiting Santa Ponsa for the first time in a few weeks and a friend recommended a visit to portal nous, is it close by? Easy to get to?

Also can you bus to palma?

Thanks in advance x

4 replies to this topic
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,696 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santa Ponsa to portal nous?

Its about 5 miles to Portals, 104 bus will get you there (via Magaluf and Palma Nova) The bus stop is by the big roundabout behind the beach in Santa Ponsa. The same bus also goes onto Palma but is a bit round the houses scenic route, the 102 is quicker direct to Palma.

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
140 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Santa Ponsa to portal nous?

That’s great thanks so much! Does it take long? X

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,696 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Santa Ponsa to portal nous?

About 45 mins because it goes through all the other places on the coast on the way there.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Santa Ponsa to portal nous?

Hi, I have seen the two bus routes from Santa Ponsa to Palma. If I choose the longer journey which goes via Palma nova and Magaluf can you hop on and off on your way to Palma or do you have to pay at every arrival/departure point you board again? In many cities around the UK we have the rover ticket which allows one ticket to hop on and off. In other words I'm trying to find the cheapest way to visit all places in one day rather than spending days back & forth to all the different resorts.

Reply to: Santa Ponsa to portal nous?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations