We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of taxi from reus airport to estival park,or sol costa

Yeadon, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of taxi from reus airport to estival park,or sol costa

Hi can any one tell me the cost of a taxi,or any other transfer altenative,please could any one tell me how long to would take by bus and by taxi.We are only hear for 2 nights and dont want to waste any time.Sorry to go on but is the sol costa daurada closer to the airport than estival park,trying to choose between the two!!!

Many Thanks jetset leeds.

Scotland
Level Contributor
188 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of taxi from reus airport to estival park,or sol costa

Hi there

Airport (Plana Bus) is cheapest for transfers I thinks its about 11 euros return per adult. Bus Plana is right outside the terminal and will drop off and pick up from your hotel. Just give the driver your departure date and they are really reliable. Distance from airport to both hotels is about the same although Estival Park is actually in La Pineda and Sol Costa Daurada is in Salou. Have stayed in both and they are great, although I prefer Estival Park as La Pineda is a nicer (IMO) resort. Hope this helps....................enjoy!!

Mentioned in this post
La Pineda
La Pineda
Costa Dorada, Spain
Sol Costa Daurada
Sol Costa Daurada
2,208 Reviews
Salou, Spain
Salou
Salou
Costa Dorada, Spain
Yeadon, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of taxi from reus airport to estival park,or sol costa

Thanks for the reply,I also fancy estival park,but can you tell me if check out is 10 am or 12 noon as i have read 10am,and this is two early for us(like a lie in) my flight home is a late flight.thanks.

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost of taxi from reus airport to estival park,or sol costa

There are lots of taxis right out side the airport cost between 25/30 e each way haggle a little. For the quickest transfer this is the way to go you will be at your hotel in 10/15 min. As for which hotel to choose when are you going? If it is in the next month or two which is very off peak, it maybe best to stay in Salou as La Pineda will be very very quiet. If its during peak time then Salou will be very busy!

All in all La Pineda is much quieter than Salou.

Mentioned in this post
Salou
Salou
Costa Dorada, Spain
La Pineda
La Pineda
Costa Dorada, Spain
Yeadon, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cost of taxi from reus airport to estival park,or sol costa

Thanks only doing for 2 nights end of march.

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cost of taxi from reus airport to estival park,or sol costa

At that time of year I would imagine the hotels would be a little flexible on checkout times. Give them a ring and see if they will give you a late checkout, they may have a small charge for doing so.

Scotland
Level Contributor
188 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cost of taxi from reus airport to estival park,or sol costa

I am almost sure that check out is 10, but they are very reasonable, and flexible and have good secure luggage room and a nice quiet area to wait until departure, and you can still use all the facilities until you are ready to go.

Yeadon, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cost of taxi from reus airport to estival park,or sol costa

Thanks for your info,think i have decided on the estival park as it is near to the beach for my son,I will ask them about a late check out.

8. Re: Cost of taxi from reus airport to estival park,or sol costa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2013, 05:16