We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi to Portaventura Park

3 posts
Save Topic
taxi to Portaventura Park

Hi - can anyone tell me if a taxi will take you straight to the park gates? Previously we stayed in a park hotel and another time we walked up from the train stop at Portaventura. However, this time my son has a mobility problem and that walk is WAY too long. Just wondering if a taxi can take you straight to the gates/entrance? Sounds obvious I know but just thinking of access and sometimes despite parking at some theme parks there can still be a walk involved.

thanks

5 replies to this topic
Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,430 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi to Portaventura Park

They normally drop you out on the main road so having to walk down the stairs and up to the gates from there. If you take the bus it drops off as close as is possible. I’d like to think that with mobility problems somebody would give you a seat if the bus is busy, as during peak times is often the case.

swindon
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi to Portaventura Park

I got a taxi last year and it took me to the gates

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi to Portaventura Park

Hi - thank you unfortunately I have had issues with the local buses in that area so am reluctant to use them too much - but thanks for the info :o)

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi to Portaventura Park

Perfect - thanks so much as the walk is a pain especially in the heat - just thought I would ask as once inside I will hire a scooter as previously but that walk is gonna be too much - especially at the end of the day back to that red hot train platform! Thanks again, much appreciated!

London, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: taxi to Portaventura Park

Hi there

Just saw this post. We returned last week from salou. When we was there the taxis where Parked up on the main road just beside the fence where you can see the red force rollercoaster in Ferrari land. From there you can take the steps down towards the park entrance or there is a ramp that goes down as well.

If you are staying in salou you can also get the little road trains from various pick up points and they take you towards the park entrance.

Hope this helps

Mentioned in this post
Ferrari Land
Ferrari Land
1,094 Reviews
Vila Seca, Spain
Reply to: taxi to Portaventura Park
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;