We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to Camp Nou from Salou on 2018.05.20

2 posts
Save Topic
Travel to Camp Nou from Salou on 2018.05.20

Good day everyone,

Maybe anyone want to cooperate trip from Salou to Barcelona by car, bus or train?

We want to spend day in Barcelona, but match between Barcelona and Real Sociedad finishes late, so we arent able to come back to our hotel in Salou.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for help.

Mentioned in this post
Salou
Salou
Costa Dorada, Spain
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
4 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
40 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel to Camp Nou from Salou on 2018.05.20

I booked cheap room and travelled back next morning as no way of getting last bus

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
8,425 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel to Camp Nou from Salou on 2018.05.20

i cant find info about the supporters group in Salou but the supporters group from Reus (www.penyabaixcamp.cat) go to the stadium by bus, 18€ return.

you could contact them and ask about going from the stadium to Reus with them (take in mind that after the match there will be something for Andres Iniesta retirement and perhaps some celebration for the league title), so the bus could leave quite late.

ps: if you bought your match ticket to a reseller i hope it is a legit one or you will be kicked out (on last match vs real madrid 2800 fake tickets were found, falsified by resellers using season passes QRs, and now those QRs have been blocked so etickets sold using those QRs will not be valid).

Mentioned in this post
Salou
Salou
Costa Dorada, Spain
Reus
Reus
Baix Camp, Spain
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel to Camp Nou from Salou on 2018.05.20

No, I bought it from official shop trough email. :) Thanks for caring.

I'll wait maybe some people want to rent a car or with their car(if they live in Salou) and then travel to Barcelona and after match come back at late night..

Mentioned in this post
Salou
Salou
Costa Dorada, Spain
Barcelona
Barcelona
Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
8,425 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel to Camp Nou from Salou on 2018.05.20

if you rent a car and drive to Barcelona in the morning, take in mind that parking around the stadium on match days is restricted, so if you find a free spot try to read well the parking signals so you are not fined or even get your car towed.

on carrer clos i calcat there is a public parking close to the stadium and easy exit after the match. a full day pass might cost around 20-25€.

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Reply to: Travel to Camp Nou from Salou on 2018.05.20
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted