We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunburn

Level Contributor
1,182 posts
5 reviews
Sunburn

Whilst it's not overly hot like July or August, it's still quite warm and sun strong , be sure to put high factor on. Stupidly sat out yesterday without it for 30 mins and legs and arms are destroyed...great start- protect yourselves y'all

4 replies to this topic
Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,685 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Sunburn

Indeed it’s strong out there. Hope you get over it quickly.

Perth, United...
Level Contributor
351 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Sunburn

Factor 50+ for me lol I’m just back after 5 days In Salou and I’m still as white as I was when I left the uk I would rather be protected than have a bad sunburn

St Austell, United...
Level Contributor
4,342 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Sunburn

Strongest time for sunlight is midsummer, around 21st June. Anytime now on basically! July and August may be hotter but the light gets weaker as you go on.

We are away next time on 2nd June so I'll be ladling on the low-factor every day. I'm lucky enough to be able to use factor 6 but I keep it applied.

Buckingham, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
30 reviews
4. Re: Sunburn

Definitely use factor 50 at least once per day. I do mine first thing after the morning shower then top up with factor 30 throughout the day.

Most important thing is to apply plenty of aftersun when sunbathing is done for the day. I use a good quality aloe vera.

If you do feel that tingling sensation, get in the shade quick and cool down.

I have not burned for many years.

Reply to: Sunburn
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted