We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses from near Sanguli

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
5 reviews
Buses from near Sanguli

Hi,

we go to Sanguli next Wednesday and I'm just wondering how frequent and what buses we would need to jump on if we wanted to head down in to Salou? (around the area of Koko beach club/Guinness Tavern etc.). We'll probably walk at points but with a five year old it'll be nice to have the option of jumping on the bus if the service is ok (we went to Alcudia last year and it was pretty unreliable in regards to times and when they did come most would be too full to get on). I've read about the T10 card is it which sounds really handy and I know there's the Tourist train as well so it looks like we'll have plenty of options.

Thanks

2 replies to this topic
Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
167 reviews
1. Re: Buses from near Sanguli

The bus service is great , sanguli is just off the main road ( if I remember) I’m not sure of the number buses but they run along very frequent, you can also buy a t10 card which makes the journey a lot cheaper ( we didn’t bother as it was just myself and my husband we just walked)

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Buses from near Sanguli

That's good to hear. I looked at the walk time on google maps from Sanguli to around the area I'm thinking of and it's about 35 mins. I'll get the little one to walk for 5-10 mins and the other 25 mins would result in me becoming three stone heavier and over three feet taller with her up on my shoulders:-)

Cheers

Reply to: Buses from near Sanguli
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted