We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Markets

Portadown, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
Markets

Hi all coming out 19 may just wondering the best markets around salou and nearby towns . Thanks grace

5 replies to this topic
Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
4,339 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Markets

The biggest is in Bonavista. See link below for weekly locations. You tend to see the same sellers moving from one market to another. There are bargains to be had but expect a lot of tat.

http://www.salouscene.com/weeklymarkets.html

Portadown, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Markets

Thanks that’s part of the markets love them lol

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
731 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Markets

I can’t say I would recommend any sadly. We went a a couple of years ago to a couple of them and found nothing but rubbish. Half of it was second hand clothes etc and the rest was just heaps of clothes and odd bits and bobs piled upon one another making it hard to find any hidden gems. We usually love markets and car boots but I wouldn’t go back to these xx

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,606 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Markets

Well there are 2 stalls that I e bought from regularly. One is a bag/wallets stall. But my favourite is a belt man. Real leather belts made with whole pieces of leather, whereas most U.K. shop ones are either layered at best and the layers split.

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
12,416 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Markets

I always thought that the weekly market in Cambrils ( on Wednesday I think ) was quite a nice one .

It is held on the street of the old town.

Reply to: Markets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted