Ohtels Vil.la Romana

I posted this in the review section and it was taken down as the hotel reported me for “second hand information, gossip and quotation from another source”. This is in fact my experience with this hotel and I think other parents need to know how they treat families with more than 2 children.

Trying to book

I have just phoned to book a holiday for a family of 5. Family rooms are big enough for 3 adults and 1 child but apparently not for 2 adults and 3 young children 7, 5 and 3. I was advised I would have to book 2 rooms despite explaining the 2nd would be left empty for 11 nights. The price for this half board €4393. I then asked for a room for 4 and the price is €2900. So in essence the supplement for having a 3rd baby in this hotel is €1493! I have no problem paying a supplement to have her in our room and on holidays with us. I have a huge problem with this kind of money grabbing. We are a family of 5 with young children you’ll get plenty of money from us when we get there no need to screw us and make us pay for a room that will lie empty for almost 2 weeks. Absolutely disgusted at the family of 5 bias. Do management suggest that 1 of us should sleep alone for the holiday? The 3 year old or maybe the 7 year old? Or would you rather 1 parent had the 3 and the other slept alone in the other room? They can’t/won’t even guarantee rooms beside each other