We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Currently in salou night life question

London, United...
Level Contributor
175 posts
19 reviews
Currently in salou night life question

Hi there we are in salou at present arrived today. Where is the best places to go st night at present for karaoke etc at night. We are staying in salou princess hotel

6 replies to this topic
Flitwick, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Currently in salou night life question

Not sure if it is still the case but I think the Robin Hood (across the road from your hotel), The Lazywave (also across the road at the CYE apartments) & Black Horse (about 5 mins away near Hotel Olympics Palace) used to do Karaoke. Further afield opposite the Hotel San Diego in the Capellans area you also have the Victoria. These are the main ones I can think of but there maybe more.

Flitwick, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Currently in salou night life question

That should say Hotel Olympus Palace, my phone decided to change it to Olympics?

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
4,408 posts
39 reviews
3. Re: Currently in salou night life question

Also its the Black Bull not Black Horse... lol. They dont do Karaoke anymore just bingo.

London, United...
Level Contributor
175 posts
19 reviews
4. Re: Currently in salou night life question

Thank you for the replies very kind

Level Contributor
1,182 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: Currently in salou night life question

Lads don't forget Eurovision on tmro nite, get to a good boozer and watch that with a few drinkees

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
6. Re: Currently in salou night life question

Hi rosschris10. Whilst out there you must try chaplins. For me it's the best place in Salou for entertainment. Also if it's still on try the Salou big show which is also a fun night out. Great hotel by the way. Stayed there last year and loved it. Have a great tine

Reply to: Currently in salou night life question
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted