We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

villa marina club any questions ?

manchester
Level Contributor
748 posts
9 reviews
villa marina club any questions ?

Hi got back last week from our weeks stay at the hotel villa marina club, i will be happy to help with any questions if i can .

7 replies to this topic
Dublin, Ireland
11 posts
1. Re: villa marina club any questions ?

Hi myself and my partner and our 5 year old head out in July to villa . Can you tell me the pros and cons about this hotel so many mix reviews . Any good tips aswel about the hotel example rooms foods and drinks thank you

manchester
Level Contributor
748 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: villa marina club any questions ?

Hi amirebecca10, We thought the hotel was great for kids having two pools small play area and good children's entertainers .the cons for us was the noise at night after the bar closed. We moved rooms because of this . Lindsey the hotel manager was brilliant and moved us to a quieter block it was over the bar but it all went quite at 12 am .its a good 20 min walk to the seafront but. other than that the hotel is a clean basic family hotel food was ok the staff are really friendly .The rooms are small some have balconies. there are two super markets 5 min walk away if you need any bottles of water and stuff for your room. We used to go for a walk after dinner because we dont have kids there are a few bars n restaurants about 10 min walk away if you fancy a change of nightlife but for family entertainment the hotel seemed ok. Hope this helps. Kind regards emerald.

Edited: 11 May 2018, 21:02
Dublin, Ireland
11 posts
3. Re: villa marina club any questions ?

Thank you so much for your response I did read a lot of reviews about noise am hoping we get put in a quiet room as our little one does go to bed early and is up early we have already emailed and requested this so fingers crossed :) glad you had a good time :)

manchester
Level Contributor
748 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: villa marina club any questions ?

Hi i would email them a day or two before just to remind them. Have a great time

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
5. Re: villa marina club any questions ?

I am going in first week in October will the rooftop bar still be open and how near is house of illusion

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
6. Re: villa marina club any questions ?

I am going in first week in October will the rooftop bar still be open and how near is house of illusion

manchester
Level Contributor
748 posts
9 reviews
7. Re: villa marina club any questions ?

Hi not sure where the house of illusion is sorry, but i sent a message on the villa marina facebook page and they sed the roof top pool will be open but the bar wont be open. W went in late april and the bar was not open up there .bit of a pain having to cart drinks up there. but it was nice and quite being an adult only area .

Reply to: villa marina club any questions ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted