We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona airport to salou best cab/transfer option

falkirk
Level Contributor
6 posts
Save Topic
Barcelona airport to salou best cab/transfer option

Hi

I'm looking for advice on best cab/transfer recommendations from Barcelona airport to Regina gran hotel in late September and appx cost for 4 adults 1 child

4 replies to this topic
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
4,052 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona airport to salou best cab/transfer option

Have a look at Plana buses: cheap, reliable and covered by the Generalitat.

UK
Level Contributor
34 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona airport to salou best cab/transfer option

Train or bus is going to be the cheapest, though if you have very early or late flights may not be convenient. For a dedicated (IE minibus not a shared coach though sharing is much cheaper) transfer in August we're using suntransfers which for 6 of us is pretty much bang on £300 return.

There are loads of other transfer companies mind, they were the cheapest when I looked around but you may find someone better.

Witham, United...
Level Contributor
197 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelona airport to salou best cab/transfer option

Hi reddies I always use sun transfers for taxi transfer from Barcelona airport and Reus and they do a text service 24 hours before both pick ups I've always thought they were very good. Using them for Reus in two and half weeks time. I'm sorry for the negative but had my case stolen off a transfer coach in 2009 staying at Dorada palace so don't use transfer coaches anymore..

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,328 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barcelona airport to salou best cab/transfer option

Plana bus costs €29.90 per person return to Salou so is by far the cheapest option. For me it’s also the best option. The only thing to note is if you have an evening arrival and arrive late the last bus is midnight. So my personal rule of thumb is I’ll use it for arrival up to 9pm, giving me w hours delay and an hour to get through security p, get bags and transfer from t2 to t1 for bus stop.

Reply to: Barcelona airport to salou best cab/transfer option
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted