We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Serre Chevalier from Grenoble by bus

MLP
Kralendijk, Bonaire
7 posts
1 review
Getting to Serre Chevalier from Grenoble by bus

In the past, I was able to book tickets for the bus in Grenoble to Serre Chevalier online and ahead of time. For some reason, this time round I am unable to find any information about the bus route other than the suggestion that it may be closed. I would appreciate any current info regarding how to purchase tickets. I assume this route is a vital transport route - Grenoble - Briancon - and thus is up and running.

Thanks

3 replies to this topic
Champlon, Belgium
Level Contributor
18,963 posts
7 reviews
5 helpful votes
1. Re: Getting to Serre Chevalier from Grenoble by bus

The erstwhile Linkbus isn't operating this winter.

There are two or three departures per day on Zou bus 35 for which reservations are obligatory. https://storage.googleapis.com/is-wp-22-prod/uploads-prod/2022/11/ZOULER_Ligne35_BRIANCON_GRENOBLE_VIA_SERRE_CHEVALIER_2022.pdf

MLP
Kralendijk, Bonaire
7 posts
1 review
2. Re: Getting to Serre Chevalier from Grenoble by bus

Thanks for the info. Have been able to purchase the ZOU tickets as per the info you provided.

Champlon, Belgium
Level Contributor
18,963 posts
7 reviews
5 helpful votes
3. Re: Getting to Serre Chevalier from Grenoble by bus

Glad to have been of help, I hope all goes well with your trip.

Reply to: Getting to Serre Chevalier from Grenoble by bus
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about La Salle les Alpes
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.