We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuta Royal Villa Complex

Which Tuban hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
South Australia
Level Contributor
349 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Kuta Royal Villa Complex

Does anyone have any feedback on the above complex?

There are a number of 4 bedroom villas advertised on flipkey.com for under $200.00 per night which seams very reasonable.

What is the location like? How far from the beach, restaurants etc?

Any information greatly appreciated.

South Australia
Level Contributor
349 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kuta Royal Villa Complex

Bump

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kuta Royal Villa Complex

The Kuta Royal Complex is located near Waterbom & Best Western Hotel

Some say the walk to Jln Kartika Plaza is fine & others say it's a bit far.

If you have your own transport, it would be quicker/easier

These maps show the general area:

wikimapia.org/…b

villakutaroyal.com/userimages/…20Map.JPG

sam-design.com/kuta-royal/location/index.htm

Some of the private villas at Kuta Royal

www.micbali.proboards.com/index.cgi…

South Australia
Level Contributor
349 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kuta Royal Villa Complex

Thanks Micbali - The Wikimapia is great. Location looks OK. Do you know if it's and easy walk to the beach?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Kuta Royal Villa Complex

Hi John,

I've visited there once - on a motorbike

For me I would not class it as an 'easy' walk to the beach , but it may be for you :)

You can either come in through Kuta Centre onto Jln Kartika Plaza or go down that lane where Taman Sari is

We cut through at Kuta Centre when we were trying to locate it.

Once on Jln Kartika Plaza you would have to cut through a hotel (or Centro)to the beach, unless you wanted to use a lane further down

I'd guess maybe a 15minute? walk to the beach depending on how fit you are

Australia
Level Contributor
210 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kuta Royal Villa Complex

Hi

I just had a look at the map, and if they are the villas next to the Best Western in Tuban, I wouldn't recommend them. we stayed in the BW in Tuban, Loved the place and had no problem with the location. We went into the Villas next door to see what they where like, because they look so nice from the outside. The grounds are beautiful, The inside of the villas where old and dated, the beds looked very uncomfortable and there was a terrible smell. I would give it a miss on seeing what I saw. I would suggest the BW, but that has been closed down due to a licensing issue. Hope that helps

Brighton, Australia
Level Contributor
255 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kuta Royal Villa Complex

You are very wrong, the villas have been updated and are great, all villas are very well looked after and certainly do not smell, they have there own pools.

Also the Best Western is not closed, it is operating to full capacity.

7. Re: Kuta Royal Villa Complex

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2011, 07:43
Queensland
Level Contributor
525 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kuta Royal Villa Complex

Ceadmill dont know which villas you looked at but I have looked over 5 and stayed in one and they are great villas. Inside is better than outside, so again dont know what you looked at but the grounds are nothing special but inside the back of each villa is great and all are different

9. Re: Kuta Royal Villa Complex

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2011, 07:43
Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Kuta Royal Villa Complex

I have just come home from a trip to Bali, and stayed in one of the villas. We found the villa in need of a little tlc, but will return when we travel to Bali again in 2013. The villa we stayed in needs a little work, but not an enormous amount of work to bring it back up to scratch. We would definitely recommend the Kuta Royal Villas to friends.