We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to get the best hair cream bath

Which Tuban hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
349 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
where to get the best hair cream bath

hi TA readers, iam staying at the Holiday Inn Bali in September can some one recommend the place to go for a hair cream bath in the Tuban area,and also the cost,i was thinking of trying Johnny Andrean in the Discovery mall,would they do them there, i really love getting my hair washed and massaged at the salons in perth even if its only for that short 5 min,so i really cant wait to try it.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to get the best hair cream bath

Very close to Holiday Inn is the Ramada Resort (you turn right at the beach from Holiday Inn). They have a great spa called Theta, which have fantastic treatments including cream bath; not very cheap, but great quality and gorgeous place. Further down the beach almost at Discovery Mall, you will find Bali Garden Resort; their spa is very resonably priced, but not as nice ambience. If you can be bothered travelling to Seminyak, then there is always Bodyworks, and my personal favourite, Amo Spa on Jalan Petitenget.

Edited: 15 May 2011, 14:28
Australia
Level Contributor
349 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to get the best hair cream bath

hi bali4eva,thankyou i did check out the Theta spa web site and its looks very modern my type of place, but the cost of the packages is not cheap like you said,have you tried the massage package and how would you rate them(as one of the best in bali or try else where)

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to get the best hair cream bath

I have only had the feet treatments there which are just super and worth the price I think. Sorry I can't be more helpful. I know a lot of people recommend the Green Garden Hotel spa as it is great valuse for money and wlaking distance from HI.

Edited: 16 May 2011, 14:55
Cabarita Beach...
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to get the best hair cream bath

I stayed at the Holiday Inn last year and used the Green Garden Beach Resort across the road for some spa treatments - they were quite good. Not sure if they do hair cream baths, but you could check the spa menu on their website.

Have fun!

jakarta
Level Contributor
124 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where to get the best hair cream bath

johnny andrean beauty salon at Discovery mall. it is good quality salon.

Mooloolaba...
Level Contributor
802 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: where to get the best hair cream bath

Every time I've ever had a 'hair cream bath' in Asia, they always use their nails and scratch at your scalp ... I hate that ... it's not relaxing at all. I would rather give myself a warm oil treatment at home and get hubby to massage it in ... he does a good job. : )

Good luck in your search.

7. Re: where to get the best hair cream bath

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2012, 21:21