1. Where does one purchase tickets and how far in advance? Is the bus often full or can we buy them the day before--we are a group of 4?
2. Where exactly do we catch the bus and how much in advance should we be there to be sure we don't miss it.
3. Does the bus have a dedicated luggage area or do we have to stash our bags in the back of the bus and guard them?
4. Where does the bus arrive in Belize City--i.e. is it close to one or both of the water taxi docks?
5. Looks like it waits for the bus from Guatemala City--is it often really late?
6. It looks like there is also a Fuente del Norte 5 am bus, too. Any others? Which is the best in terms of reliability/comfort?
7. At the border, what happens?
Thanks so much for any guidance you can offer. This info is probably out there, just want to make sure I have the current specifics so we can make a smooth transfer. I'm finding a lot of information for this region on the internet is not current.