We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Forbidden Gardens

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,415 posts
149 reviews
Save Topic
The Forbidden Gardens

Has anybody been to The Forbidden Gardens in Katy? Is it worth it? How much time should I plan to be there?

Thank you!

San Antonio
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Forbidden Gardens

Yes, I have been there. Depending upon the age of your party, I would say an hour to an hour and a half would suffice. You have to go with tour guide. Check the hours and days of operation, for you can't get in during weekdays (typically.) I was impressed because China is our topic of study for academic decathlon, but if you don't like museums or aren't a history buff, then it still is a nice outing. No sodas, refreshments available. Cool to feed the turtles and koi.

Go to Roadside America and there is a great review of the place.

2. Re: The Forbidden Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 17:15
Get answers to your questions about Katy