We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Katy Mills hotels offer free shuttle service to/fr IAH?

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Any Katy Mills hotels offer free shuttle service to/fr IAH?

I have a layover in Houston and would like to get a hotel and go to the Katy Mills mall and to the Whataburger (yes I realize that's weird but we don't have them in Canada). I was wondering if any hotels in Kay Mills Offer free shuttle service from and to the IAH airport or any airport hotels to offer free shuttles to Katy Mills mall?

6 replies to this topic
Houston, TX
Level Contributor
5,219 posts
22 reviews
1. Re: Any Katy Mills hotels offer free shuttle service to/fr IAH?

If you google hotels near Katy Mills Mall Katy TX you will get several sites, including priceline that will pop up. Go to one of these, get a list of the hotels, and then visit their websites. It's quite a distance from that mall to IAH, so I would be surprised if those hotels run airport shuttles. You could also try Super Shuttle; might be your best bet.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Any Katy Mills hotels offer free shuttle service to/fr IAH?

hmm.. i suppose it would be cheaper and more convenient just to rent a car for the night then

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,854 posts
53 reviews
3. Re: Any Katy Mills hotels offer free shuttle service to/fr IAH?

For sure (rent a car).

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Any Katy Mills hotels offer free shuttle service to/fr IAH?

Not really possible. Outside of the metro Houston area (as Katy Mills is) there is very little public transport. Your best bet will be to rent a car and drive yourself. You could also look into Anywhereride limousine and Transportation --no experience myself with that but they are active in the Houston area. Another option would be to arrange transport with a car service.

Houston, texas, USA
Level Contributor
4,374 posts
790 reviews
5. Re: Any Katy Mills hotels offer free shuttle service to/fr IAH?

Car rental will be your best option to get to and from that area.

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,808 posts
78 reviews
6. Re: Any Katy Mills hotels offer free shuttle service to/fr IAH?

abcsteve, thanks for your help! But I want to let you know that the original and the last post before you answered was from 2013.

Reply to: Any Katy Mills hotels offer free shuttle service to/fr IAH?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Katy