We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do it yourself dog wash?

Keller, Texas
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
103 reviews
Do it yourself dog wash?

We own a tiny condo and hate the thought of trying to shower the dog. Would love to take to beach. Are there any dog washing places here that charge 10-20 to DIY was the dog? We have these at petco at home but can't find anything here. All the way to Webster.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
4,817 posts
49 reviews
1. Re: Do it yourself dog wash?

I just did Google search and came up with many.

Keller, Texas
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
103 reviews
2. Re: Do it yourself dog wash?

Look again. You google and they are all in Houston. Well over an hour away. Please if you really found one with in 15-20 minutes of GALVESTON please share.

Del Rio, Texas
Level Contributor
254 posts
26 reviews
3. Re: Do it yourself dog wash?

I never heard of a self serve one aND i hAve been a 40 year dog owner. Saw several grooming places on the island including PetsSmart.

Keller, Texas
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
103 reviews
4. Re: Do it yourself dog wash?

Petco has self serve dog washing stations. 10$ and they supply shampoo conditioner towels even an apron. And driers. I live in ft worth and they are everywhere, looks like someone was opening one but it never happened. Oh well maybe I should open one I'd make a killing!

Edited: 17 February 2016, 12:09
Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
4,817 posts
49 reviews
5. Re: Do it yourself dog wash?

Yes, we have a self serve that just opened in a car wash here in Georgetown. Hang in there, bet they will some soon.

Austin, Texas
2 posts
1 review
6. Re: Do it yourself dog wash?

where in georgetown is your store located?

Austin, Texas
2 posts
1 review
7. Re: Do it yourself dog wash?

Where in Georgetown is your store located? we've been looking for one

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
6,153 posts
131 reviews
8. Re: Do it yourself dog wash?

Is it Scrubby's?

http://www.scrubbyswash.com/

9. Re: Do it yourself dog wash?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2017, 14:16
Get answers to your questions about Galveston
Recent Conversations