We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog Boarding kennels near Healesville

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
36 reviews
40 helpful votes
Dog Boarding kennels near Healesville

If anyone would like a recommendation for a wonderful boarding kennel for both dogs & cats, I highly recommend Badger Creek Boarding Kennels at 50 Pine Ave, Badger Creek. Just outside Healesville. Beautiful location & the staff are real animal lovers & gave our dog Lady lots of TLC during her stay. Their rates are good & they are flexible with pick up times.

3 replies to this topic
Oz
Level Contributor
18,996 posts
41 reviews
22 helpful votes
1. Re: Dog Boarding kennels near Healesville

Hi,

Maybe you could ask Lady to do a review?

Cheers,

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
36 reviews
40 helpful votes
2. Re: Dog Boarding kennels near Healesville

Well she does practically speak :-). Maybe I should. But seriously. I know our dog & her behaviour & she was relaxed & happy when we collected her. I know she had been well looked after & also I am a pretty good judge of character & I liked the staff who I spoke to. They were animal lovers. I would not have left our dog otherwise if I had not felt comfortable.

Edited: 9 years ago
Oz
Level Contributor
18,996 posts
41 reviews
22 helpful votes
3. Re: Dog Boarding kennels near Healesville

Hi,

I'm not really joking. There have been letters to our local rag from dogs thanking council for allowing them to camp with their owners.

Our dog called "Lady" a border collie( sadly long dead now) was so clever she didn't need to speak and was wonderful at rounding up the children when they were little. She also played a mean game of soccer and had to be leashed at home games.

Finding a place where you can leave your pets and know they will be well looked after is a godsend. We have to get house sitters for our pampered lot these days.

Cheers,

Edited: 9 years ago
Reply to: Dog Boarding kennels near Healesville
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Healesville
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.