We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
2,241 posts
93 reviews
145 helpful votes
Eating

Any advice for a lovely meal within walking distance of the centre of Healesville in January.

Also any wineries within walking distance?

Thanks

5 replies to this topic
Broadford, Australia
Destination Expert
for Melbourne
Level Contributor
5,046 posts
57 reviews
29 helpful votes
1. Re: Eating

Hi.

Plenty of food options in the main street.

Innocent Bystander, in the main st also, does wine tasting but is not a winery surrounded by vines. There are a couple of other wine tasting venues in town too.

You could take a tour or self-drive around the area. Just make sure your driver uses the spittoon at wineries to avoid troubling the boys in blue.

Cheers

UF

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
9,957 posts
111 reviews
58 helpful votes
2. Re: Eating

Have a look here. https://www.agfg.com.au/wineries/yarra-valley/healesville#l23807

Mornington...
Level Contributor
16,691 posts
31 reviews
43 helpful votes
3. Re: Eating

Yarra Valley Harvest at Healesville Hotel is a cut above your average cafe, but there are also plenty of nice cafes very nearby

https://www.yarravalleyharvest.com.au/index.php?EXP=2243

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,926 posts
207 reviews
59 helpful votes
4. Re: Eating

Innocent Bystander would be my choice, but it can be very popular.

I had an excellent Hamburger at Monroe's Burgers, one of the best I've ever had. Perhaps not quite what you wanted, but it was really very good.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
2,241 posts
93 reviews
145 helpful votes
5. Re: Eating

Thanks everyone

Reply to: Eating
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Healesville
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.