We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation

Aldeburgh, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Accommodation

We are coming to Kingsbridge for a funeral in the Catholic church and need somewhere to stay for 3 nights in a twin double room. We will not have a car so need somewhere within easy walking distance of the church and town.

4 replies to this topic
England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
5,513 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Accommodation

If you don't get any other replies, try tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g551682-c2-Kingsbri… .

Note that you might also want to consider staying in Totnes (which has a train station) and travelling to Kingsbridge by bus on the day of the funeral - see cartogold.co.uk/Devon_Transport/timetables/1… for the timetable.

Phil-the-Bus

Aldeburgh, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Accommodation

Thank you for replying to me. I have already been on Trip Advisor who have lots of listings for Kingsbridge but nothing seems to be near the town centre. We will be taking the train to Totnes so I will investigate the bus timetable to Kingsbridge.

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
5,513 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Accommodation

I am no expert, but I think that you will find that "Higher Barnfield " and "1 Hillside" are within easy walk of Kingsbridge Town Centre and Church.

P-t-B

Aldeburgh, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Accommodation

Thank you P-t-b - I will look at them on Trip Advisor.

Reply to: Accommodation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kingsbridge