We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay near Nashville

Cedarburg, Wisconsin
1 post
Save Topic
Where to stay near Nashville

I'm considering staying at America's Best Value Inn in Lebanon and was wondering if anyone has had the experience of staying there. Is the area safe? Is it worth staying this far from Nashville if we plan on visiting Nashville?

I will be traveling with my 17 year old son and we like to hike, swim and site see but also want to spend time in Nashville.

1 reply
Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay near Nashville

Lebanon is only 30 miles from Nashville. America's Best Value Inn is not a top rated hotel for Lebanon but there are about a dozen hotels near that Exit on I 40. I would do a little research and stay with one with a higher TA rating. Lebanon is a nice town with a lot of good restaurants. There are several big lakes near Lebanon. You should find plenty of places to hike. Here's a link to Long Hunter State Park just S of Lebanon. Good luck.

www.tn.gov/environment/parks/LongHunter/

Sunset is just N of ABV.

Sunset Restaurant @ 640 South Cumberland St., Lebanon, TN 615 - 444 - 9530.

I think I would go with Holiday Inn Express. I have had good luck at their hotels.

Holiday Inn Express @ 826 South Cumberland st, Lebanon, TN 615 - 994 - 3225.

hiexpress.com/hotels/…hoteldetail

Reply to: Where to stay near Nashville
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lebanon
More Lebanon Topics