We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Franklin from Nashville

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to Franklin from Nashville

We will be in Nashville 2 wk of Mar. No car. would like to spend a day in Franklin. What would be the best way to get there and back, taxi, Uber ....or??????????? and $$$$$$$$. No tours available on the day we want to go, Sat.

Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Nashville
Nashville
Davidson County, TN
Franklin
Franklin
Tennessee
St. Augustine...
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville, Saint Augustine Beach
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
379 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to Franklin from Nashville

Is renting a car an option for your stay? Even for one day it may be cheaper and a better option. Especially if you want to spend some time in Franklin.

Mentioned in this post
Franklin
Franklin
Tennessee
San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to Franklin from Nashville

It is an option But I was thinking of having a couple beers at lunch. how far is Franklin Rental is probably the best idea. I think the cabs are $2.50 per mi. I'm thinking getting back may be the big problem.???????????

Mentioned in this post
Franklin
Franklin
Tennessee
3. Re: Getting to Franklin from Nashville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2015, 03:16
Get answers to your questions about Franklin
More Franklin Topics