We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Light Tour

La Porte, IN
Level Contributor
105 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas Light Tour

We will in area from 12/12-12/15 and wanted to go on the light tour. But it appears they are booked except for single seats.

Can the tour be down in your own car? Is there a way to get a map?

Civil War and Plantation Tour from...
72 Reviews
from USD 69.00*
Free Cancellation
Hot Air Balloon Ride Over Central...
2 Reviews
from USD 250.00*
Free Cancellation
Private Tour: Hot Air Balloon Ride...
from USD 395.00*
Free Cancellation
Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
984 posts
970 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas Light Tour

I think you could drive around downtown Franklin and see some nice lights and decorations. The homeowners in the beautiful, historic town take great pride in their properties and enjoy Christmas displays. I've not found anything about a map, but when you arrive, you might ask downtown Franklin shopkeepers for recommendations. Dickens of a Christmas will be going on downtown, and you may enjoy walking a few blocks off Main Street to enjoy decorations and lights.

Mentioned in this post
Downtown Franklin
Downtown Franklin
1,202 Reviews
Franklin, TN
La Porte, IN
Level Contributor
105 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas Light Tour

We will be definitely be there for the Dickens festivities. I know that Gray Line is advertising a Christmas Light Tour, but it takes 3 hours. I know alot of that will include pick up time and travel time to Franklin.

I was just hoping to be able to do the drive ourselves.

Any other suggestions would be much appreciated

Mentioned in this post
Franklin
Franklin
Tennessee
3. Re: Christmas Light Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Franklin
More Franklin Topics