We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In hill city to check out mt rushmore, where to eat

Aurora
Level Contributor
46 posts
18 reviews
In hill city to check out mt rushmore, where to eat

The wife and will be in hill city for two weeknights to do mt rushmore. Looks like we have to do alpine inn for dinner. Any suggestions for another dinner and a lunch and breakfast?

4 replies to this topic
Pitman, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Rapid City, South Dakota
Level Contributor
6,393 posts
61 reviews
1. Re: In hill city to check out mt rushmore, where to eat

People like Prairie Berry Winery in Hill City. That would be a good lunch choice. Although not in Hill City, I'd try to eat at Powder House Lodge. I have been for breakfast, and it was wonderful. Their dinner menu looks great too. It's over in Keystone. You could also try for dinner at any one of the lodges in Custer State Park.

Aurora
Level Contributor
46 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: In hill city to check out mt rushmore, where to eat

Thanks i will look into dinner at custer we plan to check out keystone so breakfast there it is.

Level Contributor
1 post
153 reviews
3. Re: In hill city to check out mt rushmore, where to eat

Yearly we stay at the Rafter J Bar Ranch. We get a cabin with a bathroom. Love the beautiful scenery. Has an outdoor pool. Five days a week they serve pancakes under the big tent for a resonable price. You can purchase work for a campfire. Great for samores. Have been going here for 20 years.

4. Re: In hill city to check out mt rushmore, where to eat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 April 2018, 10:05

Reply to: In hill city to check out mt rushmore, where to eat
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hill City