We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to base and Car Hire or Public Transport

sydney
1 post
1 review
Where to base and Car Hire or Public Transport

Hi

I am planning a few days visit to Cornwell, id like to see the Eden Project, some coast line and maybe a cute village or two.

Just wondering where is the best spot to locate myself, and whether i need to rent a car.

I dont know the area at all - so not sure where to start.

thanks

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,645 posts
84 reviews
1. Re: Where to base and Car Hire or Public Transport

If you want to visit the Eden Project and you want to see a nice harbour village or two (I really can't bring myself to describe something as cute!) maybe base yourself in Charlestown, Mevagissey or Fowey.

It would make life easier for you if you hired a car, you would be able to get around a lot easier and be more spontaneous than if you are reliant on public transport.

2. Re: Where to base and Car Hire or Public Transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2015, 01:15
Get answers to your questions about St Austell
More St Austell Topics