We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What restaurants are open on Christmas Day 2011?

Which Hershey hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, Maryland
1 post
Save Topic
What restaurants are open on Christmas Day 2011?

I'll be in the Hershey area and would like to take my parents out for Christmas dinner. More than casual is preferred but not super expensive.

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,553 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What restaurants are open on Christmas Day 2011?

It appears from a quick on-line check of the Hershey Grill at the Hershey Lodge that they are open on Christmas Day. I have never eaten there; however, it gets pretty good reviews on this site. You can check their menu out on-line and make reservations.

http://www.hersheylodge.com/dining/grill.php

Hershey...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What restaurants are open on Christmas Day 2011?

I have a FREE app and website for the Hershey, PA area www.howtohershey.com. You can find all of the area restaurants and info on mobile app and or site. Hope that this helps provide you with the information that you are looking for.

How to Hershey is your all in one FREE mobile

directory for events, restaurants (with menu links)

amusements, shopping, family activities and

MUCH, MUCH more!!

Available online or through The App Store and Android Marketplace.

How to Hershey

3. Re: What restaurants are open on Christmas Day 2011?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2012, 21:18