We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tippy Canoe Troutdale

yelm,wa
Level Contributor
234 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Tippy Canoe Troutdale

I am planning a wedding rehearsal dinner at Tippy Canoe. we visited and met Shirley. We loved her and the place and the food was very good.

Since I have been made aware of some incredibly bad reviews which seem hard to believe after our experience.

I would like to get more input. If anyone has been there or known others that have been there since their recent reopening I would very much appreciate their input. This is very special for us so I want everything to go well.

Thanks so much,

Peg

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tippy Canoe Troutdale

Peg:

I personally believe that Portland City Search or even the Travel Advisor is a great place to begin your research on restaurants as people are usually pretty honest about their experiences - even if they view them as good or bad. You have to take their opinions for what they are - opinions. But for such an important occasion, I would definitely do my homework. And asking for advice is a great place to start. Congratulations and good luck.

2. Re: Tippy Canoe Troutdale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 22:18
Get answers to your questions about Troutdale