We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oxbow Oregon services

7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Oxbow Oregon services

I'm wondering if there are any gas stations in Oxbow Oregon ?

5 replies to this topic
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
2,741 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oxbow Oregon services

I'm pretty sure the answer is no- there is a gas station at Pine Creek according to google maps. 'Scotty's Hells Canyon Outdoor Supply'. operating hours may be on canyon time...

Florence, Oregon
Level Contributor
2,384 posts
295 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oxbow Oregon services

You're wise to check that stuff out. Eastern Oregon has some of the most remote areas in the lower 48 States. You might call the campground or Scotty's and see if you can get someone to tell you. Often a little dot on a map is a general store with 2 gas pumps out front but if they are out of gas or as mentioned "On canyon time" you could be 50 to 100 miles from the next one.

7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Oxbow Oregon services

Thanks for the input. Rather than take a chance, we will make it from Joseph over into Cambridge Idaho at 109 miles, which I've found our 5 gallon tanks will handle.

7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Oxbow Oregon services

We have decided to just ride from Joseph, right on through to Cambridge Idaho which is 109 miles. Doable with our 5 gallon tanks. Thanks for the input !

Florence, Oregon
Level Contributor
2,384 posts
295 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Oxbow Oregon services

You're more than welcome. Enjoy the ride.

Reply to: Oxbow Oregon services
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oxbow
Recent Conversations