We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toledo Airport

Suffolk uk
Level Contributor
2 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Toledo Airport

Flew to Ohio via Chicago last month.Anyone travelling to this part of Ohio should fly into Toledo Airport.

Small but very effiecient, baggage reclaim was beyond expectations. Flying back out to Chicago was the same, very friendly and helpfull airport staff and security.

Good, flights on time, small but excellent facilities. would reccomend this way to travel to this part of Ohio.

Cleveland
Level Contributor
10,853 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toledo Airport

Anybody flying into northwest Ohio should check Toledo and Cleveland Hopkins. Hopkins is on the west side of Cleveland, and I believe it's closer to Cedar Point.

Hopkins also is a larger airport and likely has better fares and more frequent flights from most U.S. destinations than Toledo.

Some of the Hopkins terminals probably do have longer walks to baggage than the smaller Toledo airport. However, baggage reclaim is pretty good at Hopkins, much better than at LAX, for example.

I've never used Toledo, so I can't make a direct comparison.

2. Re: Toledo Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Toledo