We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cedar Point and which other park,Hershey or Busch Gardens?

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
695 posts
2 reviews
Cedar Point and which other park,Hershey or Busch Gardens?

Off course Cedar Point is the best, but if you had the opportunity to squeeze another park into your vacation which one would you choose?

We will be visiting both Virginia and Pennsylvania on our up coming roadtrip this August and need some help to decide.

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,737 posts
110 reviews
1. Re: Cedar Point and which other park,Hershey or Busch Gardens?

if those two are your only other choices, i would personally go to busch gardens. however, look into kings island as well. its in SW ohio and is much closer to cedar point than hershey or BG.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
695 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Cedar Point and which other park,Hershey or Busch Gardens?

Open to any suggestions you might have,but as we will be flying into Baltimore thought it might be nice to start our trip with a park and end it with Cedar Point

New Jersey
Level Contributor
14 posts
67 reviews
3. Re: Cedar Point and which other park,Hershey or Busch Gardens?

I have been to both Hershey and Busch Gardens. I would go with Busch Gardens hands-down. I don't know where you will be in PA, but if you will be near Philly area Six Flags is about 1 1/2 hour drive. Whatever you choose, have a great time.

Cleveland
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Cedar Point and which other park,Hershey or Busch Gardens?

Busch Gardens would most definitely get my vote! The park is absolutely beautiful - the scenery alone makes it a memorable experience. I really enjoy visiting each "European Village" - great little details and very charming! There are many great rides (some fun coasters) and the shows are fantastic. My favorite was the Irish Dance - talented dancers and singers! Also notable is the Jack Hannah Wild Animal Reserve - beautiful. We also enjoyed the opportunity to see the Clydesdales up close (wow are they big!). We've visited the park three times and have loved it each time - would not hesitate to recommend a visit to this park. If you go, check out the Williamsburg VA forum - there are some great tips for a day at BG - including information on the BG "Meal Deal".

Enjoy!

5. Re: Cedar Point and which other park,Hershey or Busch Gardens?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2009, 17:17