We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone been to the AT waterpark in the winter?

Worcester, England
Level Contributor
10 posts
61 reviews
Anyone been to the AT waterpark in the winter?

I'm thinking about going to the Alton Towers waterpark early 2010 and just wanted to know if any of the flumes are closed in the winter? It looks like some of them go outside and I don't want to pay if only half of the place is open!

Stafford, United...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
5,318 posts
208 reviews
1. Re: Anyone been to the AT waterpark in the winter?

I don't know about the waterpark,but I do know that the Altom Towers Theme Park normally closes from early November to Late March time.

My son went to 'Waterworld' in Stoke-on-trent and really enjoyed it.Maybe you could look at that for an idea. He was really full of it when he came home and said he really wants to go again.

Stafford, United...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
5,318 posts
208 reviews
2. Re: Anyone been to the AT waterpark in the winter?

Sorry.....should say Alton Towers (not Altom!)

3. Re: Anyone been to the AT waterpark in the winter?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2010, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Alton
Recent Conversations