We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canada Transfers

Minnesota
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
Canada Transfers

Just booked them for our trip in March but, on my vouchers, no where does it indicate the price. I'm a little concerned that when they pick us up at the airport that this could create a problem? They could say we owe much more than what was quoted on their site. Has anyone had any issues with them doing this? Did your vouchers include the cost?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,243 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: Canada Transfers

They are a reputable firm, no worries. To give you peace of mind. Send an e mail confirming date and time of pickup, as well as price. Print it and bring it with you. They do however ask for the full return price when you arrive. We have used them many times and have been 100% satisfied. We usually tip 100 pesos each way.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Canada Transfers

I emailed them asking them to confirm a price but they replied with a copy of my vouchers again. The vouchers have a place indicated where a price should be but mine are blank. I guess I will reply to them asking again for a confirmed price quote.

Agreed that they have a solid reputation, just would feel more at ease to have this settled before we get there.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
345 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Canada Transfers

We have used Canada Transfers for some time now. We always receive two emails the first a receipt for the cost of the transfer & the second the voucher. They are reputable & reliable. We do not have a place on our voucher that indicates the price.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Canada Transfers

After emailing a second time, Hector responded with a corrected vouch that included the price. Apparently, they were experiencing "technical difficulties" this morning. All is well!

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
3,016 posts
67 reviews
5. Re: Canada Transfers

Used them two weeks ago. Superb service and paid as agreed on arrival at the hotel.

6. Re: Canada Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2016, 17:16