We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand sirenis

Harrogate, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
Grand sirenis

Has anyone stayed at the grand sirenis before or is anyone staying there soon? Myself and my girlfriend are there from the 28th for 2 weeks. I’ve read mixed reviews and don’t know what to think?

12 replies to this topic
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
10,043 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand sirenis

Hi Jamie

Never stayed here, but it's Mexico and your gonna have a fantastic holiday ☀

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-d599193…

Edited: 16 May 2018, 16:16
Maple Ridge, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand sirenis

I go on Saturday until the 27th! can't wait!

Harrogate, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand sirenis

Are you also staying at the GS?

Canterbury, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand sirenis

We stayed for a week in 2015. It was lovely. Rooms are a touch dated- but enormous. Food was good in the main, great on occasion. Staff were lovely. Try to get out and snorkel first thing to the left of the bay- you'll almost certainly see turtles. The only things we didn't like was some of the entertainment- a bit tacky (club 18-30 style) and the dolphinarium.

Don't leave it until the last day to try a Mulata! Have a lovely time :)

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand sirenis

We fly out on the 25th for 2 weeks, my parents were there last October and loved it, I believe the pool is all now open after being closed for ages. I'm not worried about the resort I've read loads positive reviews.

Edited: 17 May 2018, 05:59
Harrogate, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand sirenis

I’ve heard the pool is complete as well Julie. Hope you enjoy your time there and fingers crossed for the weather

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Grand sirenis

Thanks, keeping my fingers crossed on the weather, hoping it's not the same as the apps.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Grand sirenis

Me to I have been looking at the weather we go on the 24th it it's showing rain the whole time I am their 😣

Harrogate, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Grand sirenis

Would be great if you gave some initial thoughts when you get there. Just nice to know what we’ll be getting when we get there

Fontana, CA
Level Contributor
49 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Grand sirenis

We stayed there a couple years ago and absolutely loved it! The rooms were okay but the resort was beautiful and the beach great for snorkeling. My kids loved the lazy river and the crabs on the beach. The food was really good compared to other AI I’ve been to. Enjoy!!

Reply to: Grand sirenis
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted