We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Transfer Cancun Airport to Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya

Level Contributor
40 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi Transfer Cancun Airport to Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya

Has anyone used a taxi prebooked from Cancun Airport to Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel which is reputable and reliable. We are travelling from UK.

Roughly how much and how long is the journey. Any company names/websites/phone numbers would be appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa
Grand Sirenis Riviera...
15,981 Reviews
Akumal, Mexico
3 replies to this topic
Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
3,304 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Transfer Cancun Airport to Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya

Taxis and transfers are 2 different things. What you are looking for is a round trip private transfer. I like Canada Transfers. I think the website is Canadatransfers.com. The price will be fair but I haven't been that far south in a decade so I don't want to guess. You pay in full when you arrive at your resort. They pick you up and take you to the airport on your last day. It is nice to tip the driver in both directions. You can pre order a cold beer for the ride to the resort!

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
13,600 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Transfer Cancun Airport to Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya

Suggest you book a private transfer company. Canada Transfer is reputable. I use AGI Tours to get to the Palladium which is the hotel before Sirenis. A private direct transfer to Sitenis will be about 1 hr 10 mis.

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi Transfer Cancun Airport to Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya

Canada transfers will be about 110 dollars return

Reply to: Taxi Transfer Cancun Airport to Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted