We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fence/ Gate right after the arches

Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Fence/ Gate right after the arches

Hi, were heading down next week and have rented a golf cart. I saw a picture when they closed the beach access showing the area in front of the colorful shop and the spa fenced off. Is that gate still there and if it is are they opening it up so we can park our golf carts. I have been there several times now and we always parked our carts there when visiting the beach or eating at one of the restraunts.

Hoping to get good feedback from someone that has rented a cart from Nayeli since the fence was errected.

4 replies to this topic
Culpeper, Virginia
Level Contributor
77 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fence/ Gate right after the arches

The property is closed off. If you are going to the spa, Lol Ha restaurant, Dive Center, etc., I believe that you can park by entering the lane that is just after the OXXO on the right. There's a security guard who will let you enter and the road wraps around to the left.

Penetang
Level Contributor
284 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fence/ Gate right after the arches

When we were there from Jan - April we walked through the CARIB Hotel door at right of arch and told them we were going to Lo Ha for food . We entered with Taxi at right of Giant Chadru and said the same thing to get access on lane . No problem , remember " IT is all Carib / Lo HA Property '"!!

Southern California
Level Contributor
15,065 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Fence/ Gate right after the arches

Rod, what if you are driving (mobility issues in my case) and want to eat at Lol-Ha?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
169 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fence/ Gate right after the arches

When driving in (golf cart or vehicle), take a right just past the Oxxo and you will follow the road as it circles around past HAC and eventually gets you directly behind Lol-Ha, just where you would have originally parked had the new fencing not been up.

Reply to: Fence/ Gate right after the arches
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted